Re: [opensuse] ipconfrig--where?
  • From: Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 16:45:01 -0400
On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 22:23 +0200, Anders Johansson wrote:
On Thursday 01 October 2009 22:10:54 Mike McMullin wrote:
Nifty, however in piston driven automobiles, there still exists the
crankshaft, the hand crank was replaced by an electric crank (Starter
motor?). ;)

Exactly my point. HOW DARE THEY!!!"§!"§!"!!!!!!!

Don't they realize that IF MY BATTERY DIES I WON'T BE ABLE TO START MY CAR

Only true if you have an automatic transmission, you can actually push
start a manual, automatic as well, but not by hand, unlike the manual.

This is a simple operation that used to work in EVERY CAR, and now they
expect
you to PUSH your car until you get somewhere where they MIGHT have a new
BATTERY.

THIS IS SO OBVIOUS PEOPLE!!!!!!! Why do engineers have to CHANGE WHAT WORKS!

Because they liked "New Coke"? Which is to say, not all change
actually makes sense, or dollars in that case.