Re: [opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 21:39:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Thursday, 2009-10-01 at 09:45 -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:

I suspect opensuse is doing something strange with partitioning recently.

I was testing factory last week and used fdisk to create an extended
partition (/dev/sda7).

I then went into yast2 partitioner and it said parted could not read
my partition table and therefore I would only get a read only view
that was my disk without /dev/sda7.

You have to reboot.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.