Re: [opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 19:05:50 +0200
Stan Goodman wrote:

DFSee, by the way, is among other things an alternative to fdisk,
but much more versatile -- and it works with Linux, Windows, Mac (I
think), and OS/2. You can look at its website, or ask e.g. Felix
Miata (or anyone else who came from OS/2) about it.

I "come from" OS2 myself, but DFSee wasn't of my tools back then.

Then you left very early on. I don't remember when its first release
came out, but it was quite a long time ago. Maybe you didn't notice
it.

Maybe I never had a need that the standard tools didn't fulfill. I
started with OS/2 around 1990/91 and went the whole way to Warp4 before
quitting - around 1998 I think.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.6°C)