Re: [opensuse] Boot Script
On Thu, 01 Oct 2009, 13:41:29 +0200, Wong wrote:
[...]
Here is my boot.local scripts

#! /bin/sh
#

You could add here:

set -x
export LANG=POSIX
export LC_ALL=POSIX

Manfred,

I check my kernel setting, and found that option POSIX Message Queues set to
disable. Now, I am recompiling kernel with POSIX Message Queues set to
enable.

Need sometime to complete and see the result.

but the POSIX Message Queues setting has nothing to do with the
LANG/LC_ALL setting above. BTW, my kernel has CONFIG_POSIX_MQUEUE set to
'y', so which distribution version/kernel version are you using?

Yes Manfred, you are correct.

After re-compile kernel I got same result. All scripts that use $EXT_IP and $INT_IP cannot run (start to confuse).

I also already put the lines:

#! /bin/sh
set -x
export LANG=POSIX
export LC_ALL=POSIX

before all of scripts, but no success.

I am using 2.6.31.1 with modified kernel setting (I use my own style)

Do you have any ideas about LANG/LC_ALL?

Thanks

Wong