[opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 11:36:55 +0200
Stan Goodman a écrit :

I had succeeded in installing the system in partitions that I had made
using DFSee

I don't know this one

I also made three partitions, for Swap (typr 82), Root and Home (both type
83).

did you save your work? seems not

When the installer proposes partitioning, it doesn't see the
partitions I
have made,

I think there is a "read partition table" option and a "read fstab"
one (here probably different)

although I know they are there.

and hox do you knox this? what tool give you the info? Give us the output

What do I have to do to get it to forget the past and live in the present?

as somebody else said, why don't you use YaST installer to do the
partitionning?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net