Re: [opensuse] Question about Cisco VPN
  • From: Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 08:29:39 +0200
On Thursday 01 October 2009 04:06:57 Chuck Payne wrote:

I need some that like the CISCO VPN Client, we use RSA Tokens.

Hi Chuck,

I am using vpnc with the RSA tokens. I am not sure if you have the hardware
one or the software one. If you want to have a graphical frontend for it, then
you could use kvpnc.

I have tried to work with the CISCO vpn client, but that requires compiling
the kernel module, which requires the kernel-source, etc. Much easier to just
install vpnc and start working :-)

Regards

Raymond