[opensuse] Disable "Empty Trash" confirmation in KDE4?
  • From: Rodney Baker <rodney.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 00:50:40 +0930
Hi all. There is one niggling little issue with KDE4 that neither kde.org nor
google have been any help with - how does one disable the "Are you sure you
want to empty the trash can?" warning message in KDE4?

I cannot find a config option anywhere (but maybe I just haven't looked in the
right places) but I'm hoping that there will at least be an as-yet
undocumented (at least for users) entry in a back-end config file that can e
changed until a proper configuration option is added to the KDE control
centre.

Any KDE gurus have any idea on this one?

Cheers,
Rodney.

Rodney Baker VK5ZTV
rodney.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx