[opensuse] Dansguardian Anti-Virus Scanning Enabled?
  • From: Anthony Simonelli <asimonelli01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:34:37 -0500
I downloaded Dansguardian 2.10 from the Education repository.
Everything is installed and works great with Squid on openSUSE.
However, I was wondering about anti-virus scanning. According to the
Dansguardian FAQ, anti-virus scanning has been integrated into version
2.10 but still exists as a plugin for earlier versions. Since I am
using version 2.10, I was wondering how to enable this because I
cannot find anything in the configuration file, nor does it detect a
virus when downloading the EICAR test files. Do I have to download
the source package and compile it with Anti-Virus Support or am I
missing something in my configuration file?