Re: [opensuse] Linux-friendly "copier" / network scanner?
On Sun, 2009-06-28 at 02:22 -0400, Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
Can someone recommend a Linux-friendly "copier" such as Konica-Minolta
Bizhub? I am partial to Lexmark printers, has anyone used something
such as Lexmark X658de or X652de for scanning to Linux?

We recently installed a Ricoh Aficio MP 171SPF into a small office. It
was up and running under openSUSE 11.0 faster than the other windows XP
clients. All I had to do was install the MP161 PPD file. Haven;t tried
network scanning, but the copier actually scans to pdf then emails it to
your desktop anyway, which is possibly more convenient.

Cheers,

Allen