Re: [opensuse] dmraid partitions Lost & Found - howto
On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 04:10:39PM +0200, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009, 13:39:04 +0200, Philipp Thomas wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:00:48 +0200, you wrote:

set wrapcolumn=80 # Wrap text at column 80

Oh, I didn't know that option existed! I'll adapt my muttrc right
away.

but I couldn't find it in the current one anymore;

I guess that's why I didn't know about it.

FWIW, here's what it looks/ed like:

6.3.277. wrapcolumn

Type: number
Default: 0

Controls at which column mutt's pager does smart wrapping. If
set to 0, no smart wrapping is done. If set to a value larger
than what the current display can handle, this value is ignored.

I've just found this one:

wrap
Type: number
Default: 0

When set to a positive value, mutt will wrap text at $wrap
characters. When set to a negative value, mutt will wrap text so
that there are $wrap characters of empty space on the right side
of the terminal.

It's documented in muttrc(5)

--
Best regards / s pozdravem