[opensuse] How to resize windows smaller
  • From: Maura Monville <mauede@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:32:05 +0000 (GMT)

New scheduled windows on SuSE 11.1 are too big. If I resize them manually then
the content is not resized / adapted to the new viewport size.
I have tried to change the monitor resolution which improved things a little
bit.
Unluckily, iit looks like thee monitor resolution is not saved as it is reset
to the operating system default at each login.
I am sure there is a way to save the preferred configuration. I just do not
know why ......

Thanks for any suggestion.
Maura