Re: [opensuse] It's Bug? Thunderbird doesn't open "file name.eml" (from konqueror, konsole ...)
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:25:11 +0200
Thanks Alexander,

I've never noticed it and never got a bugreport about it apparently.
I've applied it to the Thunderbird packages in the buildservice and it
will get public with next security update.
Also please note that the MozillaThunderbird3 packages I provide
currently should have that issue fixed already (by "accident").

Wolfgang

Alexander R schrieb:
If I click on "any file.eml" (file name with spaces) and Open with.. >
Thunderbird, then a TB not open this file. If filename has no space,
then TB has no problem

Affected OpeSUSE 10.3, 11.0, 11.1

Solution:

Edit file "/usr/lib{64}/thunderbird/thunderbird.sh" with your favorite
editor and change it like below:

before
$AOSS $MOZ_PROGRAM $@

after