[opensuse] How to configure bluetooth
  • From: Bruce Ferrell <bferrell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:42:55 -0700
It used to be in yast but I find it nowhere the obvious places (system,
hardware, network devices).

Although I do see there I could setup bluetooth at a network device,
that's not really what I'm trying to do. What I want to do is set the
pin used for pairing.

with strace I can see bluetoothd is trying to open a file in a
sub-directory of /var/lib/bluetooth, but I don't know the format.

I'me sure there's something simple I'm missing. I see on the Bluez wiki
that teh config files in /etc/bluetooth aren't really used anymore.

help?