Re: [opensuse] editor that does not eat out TAB characters
  • From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:24:04 -0400
On Monday 15 June 2009 08:16:16 am Anton Aylward wrote:
Daniel Bauer said the following on 06/15/2009 07:53 AM:
I love kwrite :-)
it doesn't do anything you don't tell it to do and leaves everything as
you typed/copied it, unless you set it up different. It also has a very
good syntax highlighting and other helpers...

Indeed, and so does VIM and a number of other editors.

How much complexity do you want to deal with?

Although I'm not a master at VIM I have been using it for years along with
kwirte for scripting and programming and they both have done their job and
done it well
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure." Karl Popper