Re: [opensuse] automount option
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:53:07 -0400
Maura Monville wrote:
I use KDE. I never used Gnome. That's why by mistake (sorry for that) I
omitted this important detail.
My SuSE 11.1 installation completed successfully (this was the final
message).
However, whan I plugged in my USB pen-drive the system just ignored it.
I tried with 3 different memory stick brands ... no reaction.
Someone suggested me to activate the automount option which I cannot find.

I have used KDE for years and don't recall any such thing being required
for USB devices.