Re: [opensuse] Updating VirtualBox
  • From: Ken Schneider - openSUSE <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 18:15:58 -0400
Carlos E. R. pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

On Sunday, 2009-06-14 at 17:27 +0300, Stan Goodman wrote:

I am also confused about the question about the kernel module. There was
no such err when I installed the preceding version. I see in YaST that
there is a short list of kernel modules for the ose version of
VirtualBox, but what I have here is what I downloaded from the Sun site.

Why didn't you install the buildservice version of virtual box, also at
2.2.4 version, which would probably have installed the kernel modules
needed?

USB support most likely. It's not in the version in the repo.

-- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.

--
Ken Schneider