[opensuse] No internet connection
  • From: Thomas Blasejewicz <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 01:19:04 +0900
Good evening
The other day I installed 10.3, which worked somehow.
At that time the internet connection was functioning.

For the last few days I tried (again) to install some software, but
always get errors telling me that the
"connection failed".
I don't think I changed anything related to internet connection and the
other computers connected to the same
modem do work fine.
And since it DID work fine for a while, I think all the setup things
related to password etc. should be working fine now too. Or am I wrong here?

Is there anything ordinary mortal men like me can do about this?

Thank you.