[opensuse] Hardware problem
  • From: James Hatridge <James.Hatridge@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 08:20:49 +0200
Hi all,

I got a Hitachi 1TB hd last week. I could not get my system to see it. So I
returned it for a replacement. I got the new drive yesterday and I just tryed
it and it does not work.

I'm sure that the motherboard is working, I moved the other hds around and I
could see that the system at boot was finding the new hd. But it would skip
it. Is it possible that I got two bad disks in a row? OR could it be that my
motherboard can't use 1tb disks? The board is about three years old. Or
anyother ideas before I return the disk for my money back?

Thanks,

JIM
--
Jim Hatridge