Re: [opensuse] Dangerously low on space
  • From: Tony Alfrey <tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 18:04:24 -0700
Carlos E. R. wrote:
On Saturday, 2009-06-13 at 17:51 -0700, John Heinen wrote:

I have windows vista and opensuse on the same hard drive, with vista I
got a message that It is dangerously low on space. What and how should
I handle this?

Disk space?

Do the same as on any operating system: delete what you do not need, to free space, and/or add more disk space, including adding more disks or replace with a larger disk.

You did not tell us how you may have partitioned the drive to start with. A look at the website for the Evil OS says you'll want a minimum of 40GB for it. I can't imagine any hard drive (except maybe in some tiny laptop) these days less than 100 GB?

--
Tony Alfrey
tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx