Re: [opensuse] Dangerously low on space
  • From: Jerry Houston <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 16:05:32 -0700
On Saturday 13 June 2009 05:51:05 pm John Heinen wrote:
I have windows vista and opensuse on the same hard drive, with vista I
got a message that It is dangerously low on space. What and how should
I handle this?

You'll probably get plenty of responses here that just tell you to delete
Vista, but I'll assume you've already thought of that.

You don't say what kind of computer. Desktop? Laptop?

If you can, the best idea would be to add a drive, and put each OS on its own.
Or if that's out of the question, a bigger drive should be an option.

If none of the above sounds workable for you, you'll just need to figure out
what you can delete without missing it too much.