[opensuse] Restrict full screen apps to one monitor on xinemara screen
  • From: Matthias Bach <marix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 12:18:36 +0200
Hi!

I recently got a hand on two TFTs, finally convincing me to trade in my old
CRT. I set them up with xinamera, giving me a nice 2560x1024 Desktop in KDE.
Now my only problem are fullscreen apps, as e.g. games like X2. Those want to
use the whole desktop, which doesn't make much sense for those. I would rather
have the full-screen app on one monitor and the other monitor show the rest of
the desktop (or blank). Is this possible somehow?

BTW: I am using a GeForce 7600 GT, so in case there is an NVIDIA-specific way
to do this I can go for it.

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Bach
www.marix.org

„Der einzige Weg, die Grenzen des Möglichen zu finden, ist ein klein wenig
über diese hinaus in das Unmögliche vorzustoßen.“ - Arthur C. Clarke
  • No further messages