[opensuse] Re: iFolder
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 00:23:30 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:20:59 -0600, Stephen Shaw wrote:

Yeah. Its probably not as well announced as of yet. The project as far
as open source goes is really trying to get off the ground again. But,
at least its open again and with the promise that it will never be
closed again!!!

This is something that I think is great news. I know there's been a lot
of external discussion/questions asked about what's happening with the
project, and I was very happy to see the relaunch announcement - and I
know I wasn't alone.

The repo gets update every few days give or take. There is a really
nasty bug that should be fixed and pushed out for monday and then I'd
recommend giving it a try.

Cool, will do on the system that I can. Part of my issue is that I have
OES2SP1 servers that I access and also older iFolder 3.6(? I think, might
be 3.4) and the clients don't work with both. I wish there was an option
to run against both servers.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson