[opensuse] How to get SuSE mount USB memory sticks
  • From: Maura Monville <mauede@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:12:30 +0000 (GMT)

I just installed SuSE 11.1. It seems to work fine.
However, it looks like it has inhereted the same defect from version 10.3 when
it comes to automatically mounting USB flash drives.
Earlier SuSE versions used to pop up a new icon on the desktop whenever a USB
device was connected to a system USB port.
I have tried 3 different USB-2 memory sticks and none is seen by the system.
What am I supposed to do ?

Thank you so much in advance,
Maura