[opensuse] Re: iFolder
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:26:22 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:23:35 -0400, Hans Krueger wrote:

does anybody know how iFolder is going for suse 11 and 11.1 don't see
much at their site for 11 or 11.1

There are builds available in the build service for it. I also was
disappointed, though, that the iFolder site only talks about running
2.7.2 on 10.3 and not the later releases (at least the last time I
looked).

However, I'm also disappointed that 2.7.2 doesn't connect to the iFolder
3.6 enterprise server. If you happen to have the latest enterprise
server and the previous version and need to use both at the same time,
you're out of luck.

Jim
--
Jim Henderson