Re: [opensuse] hOW TO REMOVE A FILE THAT IS CONSIDERED "READ ONLY FILE SYSTEM"
  • From: Tony Alfrey <tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:13:29 -0700
On 09 June 09, Tony Alfrey wrote:

Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Tuesday, 2009-06-09 at 10:40 -0700, Tony Alfrey wrote:
Please, don't SHOUT.
Friggin' hypocrite.
I think he's trying to explain that all caps is shouting.
Exactly. But further down there was my reply to the OP problem; whereas
when JB2 rebukes somebody for top-posting he/she doesn't. He thinks I
did the same as he/she did, so he/she says I'm an hypocrite.

Nice.
It _was_ pointed out subsequently that the use of caps was
characteristic of a capslock key being down. Taking on the role of
netiquette admin can tweak people's heads, especially on this list.
However, your answer to the OP problem looked quite helpful, so it's not
as if you were simply playing net police.

But doing *both* makes it all okay, right? You too, are a hypocrite.
<snip>

Sir, I do not know what is bothering you, but your ad hominem, antagonistic approach to discourse is simply not appropriate for this list or any other form of civilized interaction. My comments were intended to be constructive criticism to Carlos' approach to dealing with all caps posting. Then you come out from left field ranting unintelligibly about top-posting and double standards. You will benefit from some self-examination of your behavior.

--
Tony Alfrey
tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx