Re: [opensuse] Running pure-ftpd on Port 15 not 21
I took that back Per Jessen.

You've solved my problem.

After I did the modification I mentioned just now. I reboot my
OpenSuSE11.1 and it suddenly works as I expect. My pureftpd listen to
port 15 not 21.

Thank you very much thousands times.

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:22:13 +0200