[opensuse] Re: installing on an aspire one
  • From: Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 01:28:37 -0400
Bogdan Cristea <cristeab@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:

The version of openSuSE you have used is made for network install. If
you have already an ISO image of the entire DVD, you could choose to
install from your hard disk (not very sure of this option).

I put the iso on the second partition (in my case, ext2) of my pendrive
and point the installer (text mode, there might not be enough memory to
do a gui mode install) to it rather than doing a network install.

It needed some manual tweaking afterwards, but otherwise it works well
on the AAO.

Charles

--
There are no threads in a.b.p.erotica, so there's no gain in using a
threaded news reader.