Re: [opensuse] installing on an aspire one
  • From: "Hawit" <hans.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 07:34:38 +0700 (WIT)
i need some help installing opensuse on to my aspire one. i made the
bootable usb with openSUSE-11.1-NET-i586.iso but i dont know how to
complete the install instructions in setup. it asks me to choose a
source medium, im given three choices dvd/cdrom, network, and hard
disk which one do i chose? what information do i need to know to make
the right selection? i followed the instructions here;
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_on_the_Aspire_One, but im at a loss. i
was under the impression that the installation would be completed over
the net. what im i not getting? thank 4 the help in advance.

maybe my experience on installing opensuse 11.1 for my eee pc would help.
pls refer to http://hwtsai.com/hwt/journaldetail.php?id=58&cat=Article