Re: [opensuse] hOW TO REMOVE A FILE THAT IS CONSIDERED "READ ONLY FILE SYSTEM"
  • From: Tony Alfrey <tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 13:46:01 -0700

On Tuesday, 2009-06-09 at 10:40 -0700, Tony Alfrey wrote:

> Please, don't SHOUT.

Friggin' hypocrite.

I think he's trying to explain that all caps is shouting.

Exactly. But further down there was my reply to the OP problem; whereas when JB2 rebukes somebody for top-posting he/she doesn't. He thinks I did the same as he/she did, so he/she says I'm an hypocrite.

Nice.

It _was_ pointed out subsequently that the use of caps was characteristic of a capslock key being down. Taking on the role of netiquette admin can tweak people's heads, especially on this list.
However, your answer to the OP problem looked quite helpful, so it's not as if you were simply playing net police.

--
Tony Alfrey
tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx