Re: [opensuse] installing on an aspire one
  • From: Bogdan Cristea <cristeab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:08:46 +0300
On Tuesday 09 June 2009 17:56:02 Haneef Bashir wrote:
i need some help installing opensuse on to my aspire one. i made the
 bootable usb with openSUSE-11.1-NET-i586.iso but i dont know how to

The version of openSuSE you have used is made for network install. If you have
already an ISO image of the entire DVD, you could choose to install from your
hard disk (not very sure of this option).

I have a similar model and I have used the network install