Re: [opensuse] Stupid Google Redirect URL Utility
  • From: Ted Markowitz <tjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:23:48 -0400
Randall,

WRT the Firefox extension you suggested: I think there might be
something like what you're thinking of already. I use Greasemonkey
(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748), which is a
Javascript re-writer, and along with it one of the scripts from
http://userscripts.org, i.e., something called "GoogleMonkeyR"
(http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/9310). Among other things it does
like multi-column layout of the search results, etc., it also adds a
"Trackless" link to each of the search results with all the Google-cruft
removed from the URL.

//ted