Re: [opensuse] Stupid Google Redirect URL Utility
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 15:26:33 +0200
When it started happening a couple of weeks ago, I did some searching
(using Google, of course) and found that others had noticed and blogged
about this change a bit. I believe one of them mentioned that it only
applied to users logged in to Google itself, which I am.

It is also not being used on Google Scholar, which is good for me 'cause
I use that heavily.

I am logged into Google... I still cannot find a way to duplicate this
new behavior. A new feature turned on only for some users maybe?
Google has done that in the past with new/experimental features...
only some users get the feature until it's "debugged" and then rolled
out to everyone.

C.