Re: [opensuse] Stupid Google Redirect URL Utility
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 15:11:59 +0200
So I don't think I'll need *more* scripts. I think I'll just go back
to having *noscript* :)

I suppose that's a solution for some, but I cannot use an inert Web.

What is the reason to want not to run software on your computer?

I haven't disabled javascript in my browser, but I get the same
behaviour that Dave describes.  I.e. the links are fine.

Phew... so it's not just me too. I've tested this on Solaris with
FF3, and openSUSE 11.1 with the latest FF3 as well... Java/JavaScript
IS enabled... I do not use noscript... and nothing is any different
with my Google search results using google.com or google.de... the
links are the same as they have always been. I've even logged into my
proxies and tried it via a UK IP and a US IP... and no changes... same
as always.

C.