Re: [opensuse] Stupid Google Redirect URL Utility
  • From: Peter Van Lone <petervl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 06:34:58 -0500
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Randall R Schulz<rschulz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

However, at the bottom of the item listing the actual
URL target is printed clearly and can be copied. Since it is not a
link, I cannot "save as" but I can easily copy and paste to go
straight there.

Those don't even include the http:// prefix.

LOL! And that bothers you, why?

This just seems hilarious to me ... Google's big evil plan requires
that you slightly modify your behavior in order to not participate in
the evil plan, but you would rather fuss with writing scripts and
getting huffy than ... just ... copy the text at the bottom of the
search result?

Oy ...