Re: [opensuse] Running pure-ftpd on Port 15 not 21
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:22:13 +0200
Ricky Breaky wrote:

Dear my friends...

I use OpenSuSE 11.1 and pure-ftpd.

I want make my pure-ftpd listen to port 15 not the default(21).

From its documentation I know that I should start the pure-ftpd like
this:
"
/usr/sbin/pure-ftpd -S 15
"

But which file and which part of the file should I modify to make my
pure-ftpd automatically starts that way (occupies port 15) every the
server machine boots-up?

The init-script or the sysconfig, presumably either /etc/init.d/pureftpd
or /etc/sysconfig/pureftpd. Add hyphens where appropriate.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.2°C)