[opensuse] Can't get the security update
  • From: "John E. Perry" <j.e.perry@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 23:26:36 -0400
Well, the red triangle just came up, and I clicked on it as usual. It
says I have kernel security update 951 pending; I tell it to install.
It asks for my root password, which I give it; the icon immediately
turns back to a red triangle, and nothing else happens. Went through
this several times; no difference. Did the Windows fix (reboot :-); no
difference.

What now? I've never seen anything like this before.

John Perry