Re: [opensuse] Relative number of users of OpenSuse 11.0 vs OpenSuse 11.1?
On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 10:23 -0400, Dan Goodman wrote:
Have not had any significant issues now for the last three or four
months. I update regularly, and often try suggested "tweaks" from here
and elsewhere.
Plan to go with an upgrade to 11.2 when it arrives.
Overall, I am satisfied with 11.1, although I share some of the concerns
about overall direction that others have expressed here.

Ditto for me. GNOME desktop on 11.1 is the best desktop experience I've
had; been running it since the week 11.1 came out. No temptation to
switch to anything else and I have no doubts 11.2 will be even better.