Re: [opensuse] Re: gpg-pubkeys missing 'Distribution'
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 01:21:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Sunday, 2009-06-07 at 18:14 -0500, Rajko M. wrote:

On Sunday 07 June 2009 06:05:44 pm Carlos E. R. wrote:
Time ago, I think I suggested that someone at SUSE/Novell/openSUSE creates
a non-wiki page (or a non public wiki) that lists all the used GPG keys by
SUSE, Novell, or openSUSE. The key, the ID, a comment on the usage of that
key, and perhaps, a link to the key itself.

Kgpg can do that for you, just go online and check.

No, that's not it.

Kgpg would list all those keys, and all the rest of keys, mine and from others. What I mean is an official list of all the official keys used by the project, or by Novell/SUSE related to the project.

This would be a place where we could check if we have the correct list imported.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.