Re: [opensuse] Re: gpg-pubkeys missing 'Distribution'
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 18:14:42 -0500
Time ago, I think I suggested that someone at SUSE/Novell/openSUSE creates
a non-wiki page (or a non public wiki) that lists all the used GPG keys by
SUSE, Novell, or openSUSE. The key, the ID, a comment on the usage of that
key, and perhaps, a link to the key itself.

Kgpg can do that for you, just go online and check.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://news.opensuse.org/category/people-of-opensuse/