Re: [opensuse] Relative number of users of OpenSuse 11.0 vs OpenSuse 11.1?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 23:24:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Sunday, 2009-06-07 at 22:11 +0200, Anders Johansson wrote:

Ah! That's it what it should read, but it doesn't. My Firefox displays
this, instead:

I'm not saying I read a different text on the page. I just reworded the
sentence, in the hopes that it would be easier for you to understand.

Ah, ok, I see. Yes, your paragraph is way easier to understand.

However, if I copy-paste the text into this email, I get this, instead:

"This page contains a variety of statistics about openSUSE's usage. They
are purely generated from the apache logs of download.opensuse.org, user
contributed data you can find at smolts.org"

I see absolutely no difference between these two

Argh. Sorry.

I did it twice. The first time the copy buffer had your version, instead of the one on firefox, don't know how. I repeated, with the result you see above, but my mind "saw" the previous version instead. I looked, but my mind saw what was not there!

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.