Re: [opensuse] Relative number of users of OpenSuse 11.0 vs OpenSuse 11.1?
  • From: Andrew Joakimsen <joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 23:06:34 -0400
My main machine I upgraded openSUSE 11.0 -> 11.1 without any problems.
There were issues with the ATI drivers that caused me to do a clean
install, but that did not resolve the issue. So I lived with jerky
screensavers for about a month and now the newest ATI driver in the
repository doesn't lock up the machine!