Re: [opensuse] Is the person this bug is assigned to still with Novell/openSuSE
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 00:20:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Thursday, 2009-06-04 at 22:07 +0200, Marcus Meissner wrote:

Yes, it is. Discouragement means lost of interest.

Lack of interest is a personal thing.

Concrete steps? Bugzillas been solved!

heh, "buzgilla been solved!" ..sound pretty much like "I want my cheese
back now ! " ;-) it will not make the situation any better.

On the contrary, bugzillas been solved would certainly make the situation
much better.

You seem to somehow omit that quite a high percentage is getting solved.

No, I'm aware of that.
But I'm human, and what I see is those bugs I report. And if of those bugs I see that some, which impair my workflow greatly, are never solved, it is unavoidable that I'll be psychologically affected (adversely).

I'm sorry, but I can't be objective full time.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.