[opensuse] Re: Is the person this bug is assigned to still with Novell/openSuSE
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 21:04:34 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 22:05:26 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

heh, "buzgilla been solved!" ..sound pretty much like "I want my cheese
back now ! " ;-) it will not make the situation any better.

On the contrary, bugzillas been solved would certainly make the
situation much better.

Unfortunately, it's not just a question of them magically getting
resolved, someone has to write code to fix them, and if the resources
aren't available or are working on other bugs (or there are none with the
necessary skills), then the bugs can't just magically resolve themselves.

Sure, it would be great if they could be resolved, but the thing is it
comes down to available resources.

Reproducibility is one thing that helps, but another thing that helps
raise the problem is the number of people impacted.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson