Re: [opensuse] Is the person this bug is assigned to still with Novell/openSuSE
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 06:58:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Wednesday, 2009-06-03 at 19:33 -0400, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

On 03/06/09 19:10, Carlos E. R. wrote:

¡Think! What interest will I have to continue reporting, if the bugs I'm
more interested in, are not ever solved? Eventually, I will lose
interest and stop reporting.

lost of interest of yours isnt the point here.. is it ?

Yes, it is. Discouragement means lost of interest.

If you find it discouraging, suggest concrete steps that will help to fix the problem, otherwise we are in a dead end.

Concrete steps? Bugzillas been solved! What the heck do you think would solve the problem?! How, is your problem (not "thou").

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.