[opensuse] iPod/Amarok oddness
  • From: Bruce Ferrell <bferrell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 19:06:59 -0700
Hi All

I'm not finding the answer on the net so I'm forced to ask the list.

I just got a new laptop and I loaded OpenSUSE 11.1 boxed. Amarok setup
went OK, except the packman install no longer seems to have the mysql
storage. No Bigee.

When I plug my iPod (5G) in, I no longer am offered the option to open
in a new windows (indicating, I think that it's not automatically
mounted). Mount at the CLI agrees.

I don't recall having to do anything on my old laptop to get it to
automatically recognize USB media, but I ran it for over 6 years and I
may have forgotten.

Suggestions?

Bruce