Re: [opensuse] Is the person this bug is assigned to still with Novell/openSuSE
  • From: "David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E." <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 23:50:10 -0500
On or about Tuesday 02 June 2009 at approximately 10:33:03 Cristian Rodríguez
composed:
On 02/06/09 11:29, David C. Rankin wrote:
Thus my question, is the person that the bug is assigned to still
working for openSuSE?

Yes.

Thanks Christian,

What are the prospects of getting this fixed? Obviously I can't fix it,
but
looking at it, it looks like the fix is just to rebuild the package with the
correct auth paths and it should work. I maybe wrong, but freenx/ssh auth
ought to be fixable.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC