Re: [opensuse] Nasty LVM problem
  • From: Bob Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 20:02:45 +0100
On Monday 01 June 2009 19:18:11 Dan Goodman wrote:
Bob Williams wrote:
On Wednesday 29 April 2009 20:51:45 Dan Goodman wrote:
TIA for any help, suggestions, etc

I suggest you start a new thread, with a subject line that summarises
your problem. LVM experts might not be reading Stan's thread.

HTH

Bob

Sorry for the long time lapse before replying.

This is the second reply I've seen today where someone has confused me
with Stan Goodman. Stan appears to be a longtime participant...I have
just started lurking about, and occasionally jumping into a topic, for
the last couple of months.

I have no problem being associated with the quality posts I see from
Stan, but he deserves credit for his efforts. As well, I deserve any

If the problem persists, I will try to make this announcement a bit more
prominent, but for now, hopefully this will be enough to clear up any
confusion.

Dan "not the Stan" Goodman

Sorry, I can't analyse what went wrong as this thread has expired on my
system, and I can't be bothered to retrieve it :(

I would guess that I had replied to a message that was hi-jacking someone
else's thread. If that wasn't you, Dan, then I apologise.

Bob
--
Registered Linux User #463880 FSFE Member #1300
GPG-FP: A6C1 457C 6DBA B13E 5524 F703 D12A FB79 926B 994E