Re: [opensuse] Nasty LVM problem
  • From: Dan Goodman <Dan.Goodman@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 14:18:11 -0400
Bob Williams wrote:
On Wednesday 29 April 2009 20:51:45 Dan Goodman wrote:

TIA for any help, suggestions, etc

I suggest you start a new thread, with a subject line that summarises your
problem. LVM experts might not be reading Stan's thread.

HTH

Bob

Sorry for the long time lapse before replying.

This is the second reply I've seen today where someone has confused me
with Stan Goodman. Stan appears to be a longtime participant...I have
just started lurking about, and occasionally jumping into a topic, for
the last couple of months.

I have no problem being associated with the quality posts I see from
Stan, but he deserves credit for his efforts. As well, I deserve any

If the problem persists, I will try to make this announcement a bit more
prominent, but for now, hopefully this will be enough to clear up any
confusion.

Dan "not the Stan" Goodman