Re: [opensuse] We Lost One! :(
  • From: Darren Davis <ddavis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:19:52 -0600
Tony Alfrey wrote:
Kai Ponte wrote:
<snip>

I do this kind of thing often. No idea how well it works.

However, on the Solidworks front - one of my buddies happens to be a
VP of sales there. I called him this evening and had a chat. I
explained to him that it might be beneficial for them to introduce a
Linux version for those people not on Windows.
He said he'd pass it by the board, but no promises.

Worth a shot. :)

It would be nice!

You can also send them our way, we have been very successful lately in
getting more ISVs to come to the SUSE Linux platform.

http://www.novell.com/linux/isv/

Thanks,

Darren