Re: [opensuse] How can I set the printer (or document) default paper size in OpenOffice.org?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:18:07 +0200 (CEST)

The Monday 2008-09-22 at 13:49 +0100, Rui Santos wrote:

printer properties. If I change the printer, again. And when I exit
the printer dialog, it asks to save the page size into the document.
My OpenOffice show A4 always ...
Have you tried to place your locale at RC_LC_PAPER on the sysconfig
editor. I've placed pt_PT.UTF-8 and it always show A4.

Not bad idea. Changed. Will see if it works, when I log in again. Thanks.

of course OpenOffice should remember your last/default change but, this
is a nice workaround in most cases.

Yes, it should. It did on previous versions, I think.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.